Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower and is it acceptable?

Save water. Save the planet! Pee in the shower! OK, we won’t insist. But it isn’t really that gross. Unless you have an infection, urine is sterile and nontoxic. Proponents of “urine therapy” even believe it can help treat athlete’s foot. yes, I do

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I do, not a lot though, I don't think its weird at all

What Girls Said 13

• Lol, I share a bathroom so I doubt my brother would appreciate it if I did. . .

• Surely do. Nothing wrong with it.

• Yes, I do.

• Yep, I do. Lol. It's Normal...ish.

• Yes. It's more convenient, plus it does save water. However, if I'm taking a shower with someone else, then no, it's not acceptable. lol

• I'd find it weird if someone doesn't. I pee in the pool too because in my country when you pee in the pool, the water doesn't change its color ;)

• I do.

• sometimes

• no, it kind of grosses me out

• I do. Pee is sterile, why not? I'm certainly not going to bathe in it though.

• i think eveyone does...secretly haha

• yeah who doesn't lol

• yeah... who doesnt. it feels so nice dripping down your leg

What Guys Said 9

• i do, I also pee in multiple other places to save water, I'm a conservationist.

• Holy sh*t, all the anonymous Users.

I live at home... so no... I think its just a tad nasty... especially when there's a toilet right there... but now I'm paranoid if my sisters do it before I take a shower. >.> F*ck now I'm gonna have to use shower shoes in my own shower >.<

• I do. Why not? Why get out of the shower to pee when there's a drain right there? It's all pipes and goes to the same place anyway

• i used to when I was like 8, now I dont. Its unhygenic and it doesn't smell the best.

• If I need a p*ss then yeah.

• nah that's gross

• Yes I pee in the shower, but if this is something retarded hippies want me to do, then I think I'll refrain from shower urination in the future.

• I do. lol

• yeah sometimes