• Ask
  • myTake

Do Jewish guys like black girls? How do you go about attracting a Jewish guy?

How would a black girl go about attracting a Jewish guy. Do orthodox and non orthodox Jewish guys like black girls? Many Jewish guys are so friendly... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You know that rapper, Drake? Well, his dad is Jewish and his mum is African American.

What Guys Said 3

• jewish guys date jewish girls, its part of their faith.

• For the record, I'm not a Jewish guy, I'm a black guy. But having said that, I recently met a Rabbi who is married to a black girl. He is a great person, they are perfect for each other.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm Jewish -those of us who were raised traditionally are usually taught not to marry out. Girls have a bit more wiggle-room than guys on that, since we believe that religion is matrilineal -at least in Orthodox and Conservative (usually) Judaism. Reform Jews don't usually seem to care much one way or another -as long as any kids are raised aware of their heritage. Conservative Jews tend to be split. Orthodox Jews, depending on how Orthodox, won't necessarily consider less traditional Jews Jewish enough. It really depends on the person. Jewish guys work the same way as other guys, really. Being friendly and flirty is good -we traditionally appreciate family bonds and people who care about them, but that's really one of those things that's down to individual preference. I know some Jewish guys who've married black women -some of whom were themselves Jewish, others of whom were not.

• Im a jewish girl, and although we have no preference for race, we are taught not to date/marry outside of our religion... Some people's parents (including mine) would disown me if I dated a non-Jew. The reason why we do this is because the assimilation rate is so high that if we intermarried Judaism would eventually die out... its been like this for thousands of years, and even says so in the Torah (The old testament) not to marry outside of Judaism

Take it from me... Jewish guys (and even girls like me) are just huge flirts. lol sometimes we don't even realize we are flirting. So there flirting probably means nothing... Hope I helped :)

• idk I have never lived in a community with a lot of jewish people. I've only known 2 jews my entire life but I do know that men are men. whatever other guys would like, they would too. I have heard that jewish guys mainly stick to their own tho so I don't know if you would be successful dating many of them but who knows.

0/2500