Guys do you like tattoos and piercings on a girl?

Like a belly button pierced, or a tattoo on her hip, etc? let me know and like if you do tell me like where

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a bellybutton piercing is a bit of a bother to me. I love girls' stomachs, but not just looking at them. Studs or rings, or even worse, those faux diamond bunnies, tend to get in the way of kissing and cuddling. If I run my hand over a girl's belly, it always annoys me a bit if she's got a piercing there.

I love tattoos, though I'm a bit conservative and boring, so I don't like the girls tattooed all over. Cute ankle or shoulder tattoos are fun, and small tattoos on surprising places are always fun to find.

What Guys Said 6

• Love them. But only on women that aren't blonde.and are hot. Piercings on the belly button,

tongue,nipples,lips,and nose are great. Tattoos on the lower back is trashy. And tattoos on the face,neck,ass,and feet is a turn off. Don't ever get people's faces tattooed on you because those kind of tattoos are the biggest turn off.

• I love girls with rings, belly rings, lips rings, and tattoos. I love it because that's who they really aĆ¹re and they look great and its sexy.

• Tattoos and piercings can look really nice but I don't like to see a woman with tats all down her arms

• no just like a little one on their hip or something

• I don't really like them, but it's not a big deal as long as you don't have big ass gauges and you aren't all tatted out.

• Tattoes okay.

Piercings on ears only -- every else is just hideous.

• No I don't really like tattoos or piercing with the exception of normal ear piercings.

What Girls Said 0