How many friend requests do you get on here per day?

I guess that's if you're on here daily...But I'm just curious. I usually get 2-3, or sometimes a few more if I've answered a heap of questions, and they're usually always males.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• i get one once maybe week

you're probably getting a ton of creepers who want to cyber you or see a pic of your t*ts

• lol... yeah, it is the attractive face and the knees pushed against the breasts... moths to a flame! ;)

• Awkward. Very awkward. Oh well ha

• I was serious, but also teasing a little... there wasn't anything inappropriate about the picture at all, so you shouldn't feel awkward. It isn't an overtly sexual picture at all, but you are attractive.

• ok that's good, I don't wanna have to change it ha. And thank you

• Once in a while..

• well I joined yesterday, so none, lol.

• That's probably because you're a) female, and b) cute. Just a guess, though. lol As for how many friends requests...I joined November 1st of 2010, and I've only got one so far. I honestly didn't expect even that one!

• lol was it a girl or boy? this is really surprising me, I thought everyone would have had a fair few. I feel rather awkward now haha

• haha I'm just wondering why they added me..I thought it happened to everybody :S now I feel weird cause my pic is probably viewed as inappropriate cause that's the only reason they would add people, if they can see boob lol

• Not so! Give us a little credit, here! lol We aren't just into breasts, as you seem to think. I, for example, find the girl's face her primary physical attribute, and everything else is just icing on the cake! ;)

• I'll get one every few days or so. Sometimes more than one in a day, but usually every few days. And it's usually from people out of nowhere. They never introduce themselves, and I just sit on their friends list until eternity.

• I get about 1 or 2 a month

• I get about 3 a month. Maybe it's because I'm such a sarcastic b-stard.

• Haha sarcastic bastards are good :P

• Works for me. I'm not looking for everyone to agree with me, that'd be no fun at all.

• @ voltaire, keep being sarcastic, only retards don't get it.

• I get like one a month.

• Is it usually girls or guys though?

• Usually girls, I don't think I've turned any of them down, but I haven't really spoken with any of them on here either.

• I have a consistent rate of friend requests, it's zero! hasn't changed much.

• i get one like...maybe once every two weeks? that's about it... :(

• I get like 1 every 2 days. All have been girls except for 2.

• Um. I'd say I get like 2-3 a month.

• Less than one a day on average, but sometimes I'll get like 3 in a day.

• really? I thought you would have more since you're a fairly popular user on here. that's surprising

• 3? damn, everyone likes you :P

• I got you all beat! I only have 1 so far (and it was probably a mis-click)! ;D

What Girls Said 7

• a few a week and sometimes more than one in a day, depends how long I spend here and what my activity is, the more I make myself known here the more adds I get, sometimes when I`m away and I come back I have a few requests

• Like maybe one or two a week.

• i would've thought you get more than that

• Actually, I get the sense that there's a lot of people that don't like me, lol. Plus, I don't have any pictures up showing my awesome t*ts!

• how can you deny the GAG world of that :P

• One or two in a week I guess...

• It averages out to about once a week apparently. ^_^

• Anywhere from 5-10 a day. But mostly I get messages for advice.

• maybe a couple a month

• zero

• really? girls usually get alot..maybe if you use the anonymous feature a fair bit, that could be why. But that's really surprising

• and that is why I'm anonymous lol

• Brilliant strategy! ;D