How do guys like girls to have their makeup?

Okay so I just want guys to look at me how do you guys like girls to have their makeup

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it off being put into a gas tank and then lit on fire honestly tho I hate makeup its so ugly looking I hate that girls think makeup makes them look better like girls with acne here and there don't put on coverup just let it go its really not tht big a deal or girls who wear lipstick ... just no id never kiss a girl with lipstick on. and my all time most hated ...mascera that sh*t makes me wanna kill the person who invented makeup . like when a girl is crying and that sh*t is runnin all over your face or how it makes your eyelashes all clumpy looking or makes them longer, who gives a flying f*** if they look longer girls waste so much money on makeup its a shame I say stay natural no makeup

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If I like a girl I want her. Not Rimmel London or Max Factor (I had to google for those names)

And then there's the fact that I'm a heterosexual male. I'm attracted to girls, not polyether urethane. The more girl my eyes can see the better xD

Totally agree with greenout, especially about the burning part. Burning things is always fun - so long as you do it safely kids!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say..natural...nothing too out landish.But then again that's not EVERY guy.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys like natural looking makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • ... link

0|0
    0|0