Eyes that change color lots; are weird?

i am bored so I though I would ask what people thought about eyes that change color in different light and such. my own eyes are hazel but I have been told they have appeared as yellow, blue, grey, a combination of blue and grey, dark brown and green. anyone else's eyes do things like this? would you think it's weird or strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes change color all the time! Sometimes they are blue, sometimes sorta grey and sometimes greenish! It's crazy! Sorta can depend on what I'm wearing though, and if any color stands out, then my eyes tend to kind of pick it up.

What Girls Said 6

• Mine are green usually, but they've been gold, amber, blue, and even a dark brown before. Perfectly normal to me.

• I think it is cool. Mine are brown so they range from brown to black which sucks because both of my parents have very very light eyes. Eye color is a very unpredictable gene.

• I have blue eyes- I get grey a lot and depending on thee colour I am wearing I have also been told they look green.

• Mine change color too, so I don't think it's weird.

• It's rare
    But it's normal

• No, that's not weird... That's interesting. I have friends whose eyes are hazel and shift too blue, grey as well.

What Guys Said 3

• My own eyes are hazel, and all hazel eyes change according to our mood, what we wear, the light levels, and the environment we are in. Its what makes our eyes so unique and rare, because they change color and take on the attributes of whats around them. Hazel eyes also are not one shade of color, but actually tons of different color pigments.

• mine do that too, my ex always tripped on it.

• Mine switch from dark brown to green