Guys, do you actually find this attractive?

link

To me she just looks so fake, like a giant barbie with too much make up on and like she has about 15 STD's

I find it funny how most of the girls that answered take this as "she must be jealous" lol I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• well, she doesn't look too bad.. a little over-the-top for me though. also, looks like she has a gorilla face.

• I think she looks pretty ugly honestly.

• She's hot. But she's one-night-stand material.

• Yes she does look fake but I think your being a little to harse on her. She has a nice body and isn't scared to show it off so I applaud her for that.

• but how? her boobs are so fake

• She is hot in the same aspect people think Meghan Fox are hot. They use a lot of makeup to make there facial features look appealing and they have what people consider an ideal body shape. Its considered hot because it reminds guys of the most popular girl in high school who would never show them attention because she thought she was better then them because everyone praised her about her looks.

• Fake and unattractive if you ask me

• She is only p*rn hot, in reality I'd next her.

• if you look at her profile. it has her phone number on it. either she's a call girl or..shes got her own clothing line and that's how she does her business. I wouldn't say she has std's and while she is hot. she's not my type

What Girls Said 3

• She's not my type but I think you're being a little harsh. Just because you don't find someone attractive doesn't mean you have to rag on her and claim she has STD's. That low dude.

• I don't have a thing for girls but she looks hot.

• she's pretty. yeah she has a lot of makeup on but that doesn't erase her beauty. and so what if she has fake boobs? I'm sure there are things about your body you're insecure about, at least she fixed hers. jealousy is the ugliest trait, never do it.

• but the whole thing is I am not jealous of her, I have absolutely zero desire to look like her. And I genuinely don't find her attractive and I don't really see how some guys can have that as their ideal of beauty.