Is this considered pretty?

I have reddish-brownish-black hair that falls wavy to my midback, bronze-ish skin tone. I'm about 5'5", 5'6" and I have about 16-18 inch hips, and a flat stomach, long legs, brown eyes, a straight nose, kind of full lips, a good jawline, kinda big eyes, a native american look (cause I am), I'm sixteen and a junior, I have braces but my teeth are really straight (the braces are comin off soon), size 8-9 feet (Xd), and I just wanted to kknow if this is generally attractive. girls and guys, all opinions are accepted. negative or positive, all are appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I read that block of text and found myself thinking you sounded immensely conceited. And then I actually looked at your picture, and if anything you were being modest. You are beau-ti-ful, you really are.

As for those make-up comments, you're a natural beauty, and if you've seen pictures of "sexy" celebrities without make-up, you know how rare that is. If you put on make-up, don't put on a lot of it, there's no reason to hide any of that, as opposed to some girls.

Furthermore, you would *not* look ordinary next to any other girl. I'm a blue-eyed blond connoisseur, head to toe, I come from blond lineage, grew up in all blond surroundings and I've almost exclusively dated blondes. But if you stood next to any of the most beautiful that I've ever known, I wouldn't know whom to ask out.

Yes, it's smarmy, and yes, it's true. Not to mention that when someone with your looks actually dares to have low confidence, it's bloody well necessary to spoon feed it to you how wrong you are.

Honestly, the nerve of some people.

• the nerve of some people, what do you mean? lol

• Well, girls find popularity an attractive trait in their partners. Ranking high socially makes men more appealing, that's a fact. Girls might then assume that being high-profiled and the centre of attention makes someone, regardless of gender, more sexually attractive. Taylor Swift is everywhere, even in Scandinavia, so you might subconsciously overestimate her appeal. Also subconsciously is the process that hearing she's beautiful a thousand times, makes you believe it a fact in the end.

• very true... well message me cause I think were taking up a bunch of roomm with these comments lol haha

What Guys Said 8

• Words can make a pile of sh*t sound like gold.

Moral of that analogy, post a picture if you want people to judge your looks.

• ok check my profile pic in a few minutes

• thank you so much. my boyfriend always says I'm beautiful, but my low conidence just always gets in the way and I don't see 'pretty' I don't see ugly, just... plain. ordinary. like, if you put me nexxt to a really beautifu girl, id be unnoticed, you know? that's how I always feel

• We're all human, we have insecurities and imperfections. You, have less reason than most.

• Yes you're very attractive. Unlike the other guys I'd say forget makeup. :)

• true she doesn't need makeup at all

• No problem, I think the Native American side is a big part of how pretty you are.

• thats what I always think lol but its weird, most of my friends thought I was mexican at first until it came up in convo and I told them. they were aways like 'what? I didn't know that'. not that there's anything wrong with lookingmexican! I was just sayin.

• You're REALLY cute with BEAUTIFUL skin tone & fatures! Long hair on a girl as pretty as you is very feminine & guys LOVE that! I'm sure no matter what you do or how you dress is FINE!

• Your pretty.

• I'm 16 too (Don't mind the profile) and I would say yes very attractive and if someone says otherwise then call me and I will fight them lol.

• You are beautiful, don't doubt yourself.

• Your cute, a little make up and your stunning.

• i don't often wear make up... I wear mascara and eyeliner when I do, but other than that, it makes me skin break out somethin awful lol so I don't wear it unless I have to

• If your picture is you, then yes, you're pretty.

What Girls Said 3

• you're very pretty and have very nice features (nose, lips, hair color, bone structure)

you don't need makeup but maybe for special occasions make your eyes noticeable put a generous amount of mascara and eyeliner. also I think you need a little color on your skin-tone it looks a little lifeless and perhaps grow your eyebrows a little thicker so they don't look too 'overdone'? And you have a beautiful hair color but try to thicken out your hair a little like not straighten it so often because it damages it!

either way you're a natural beaut ;)

lol sorry if this is too much criticizing ! :)

• dont worry about it, its what I'm looking for :) anything helps

• You're very pretty, you just need some more confidence:) you're boyfriend thinks you're beautiful so what is there to be self concious about? By the way, I love your hair, I'm trying to grow mine out to make it longer but it's taking forever! Lol

• you have no idea how long it took to get it like that. ugh man I was in 8th grade spring break and I brought a pic o fa hairstyle I wanted (my hair was a tad longer than now and the pic was of hair to SHOUDER length) and the lady at the place cut my hair off to my chin. I was so mad! it took from the end of my 8th grade to my junior year to get it just a few inches longer than in the pic

• i did lol like a typical 8thgrader I went home and literally cried to my mommy XD and lets just say me and that friend don't talk no more ha ha but yeah I did cry :) but yeah just make sure when its up that the band is tied really tight, and if you can try to braid it sometimes, that helps too. it like stimulates the follices or something like that

• Haha okay. Thanks:)

• your profile pic is pretty.