Ladies: Would you be willing to bring a certain style back?

I see all the dudes bringing back "swag" from a different time, like high-top fades, big rope chains,snap back hats, and retro-like colors for example.

like I'm intro originality and individuality, all these girls I've seen just on the road, dress to similar. I know you can say the same about guys but... c'mon if you're at a party looking like someone else...

Anyways my question is would any of you females dare try and step outside the box? like I've seen those old school hip-hop styles, they' actually look good.(depends) like Salt-N-Peppa's style for example. They deserve a well done. I just think our generation is a bit played out with everything. If one thing gets popular... a year later someone late would still think it's popular like G-shocks.. a horrible watch. (Anways I'm getting carried away as usual.)

Get to it ! please discuss the question in a proper swanky-like matter? (yeah I said it.) lol you know what I mean no massive grammar mistakes and unreadable answers. That's all.

*oh yeah sorry if I offended any of you girls, I hear girls hate to be referred to as "females". smh.

Would you like to support a mobile girlsaskguys? If so click this link

lol I'm not saying more girls should dress half naked, or dress how I would prefer them to dress.. All I asked was if you would be willing to bring back a certain style? Sheesh. Obviously I'm still going to respect those women who wear what they want..

Most Helpful Girl

• Any glamorous vintage styles from the 30's to the 60's.The women were so beautiful and dressed with such class.I wish that I could have lived back then.Take a look at older photos of Jackie Kennedy,in the early 60's, with the pearls,heels and gloves.Stunning!

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not really into the hip hop style, but I do wear what I want. I don't care if anyone else likes it as long as I like it. Unfortunately, the stuff I happen to like is usually what is in style...

• OMG I would looove to dress like the 1700 the big dresses omg I would loooove that, there so pretty and they look so good in them. : )

• yeah I would bring back a style. I love having fun with fashion and taking risks with my look. now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind bringing the 60s back. I'd wear sundresses, flowers in my hair, headbands and moccassins

• Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

• i like audrey hepburn classic style she's my idol

• You found out their secret, they're clones! The females on the street that is ;)

• Not only on the street, I just said roads because that's where you can find a variety of everyone, no?

At school,malls,movies, etc.

• Totally know what you mean, basically it's the media/stores etc telling them what to dress like and they listen knowingly or not. Like fish in a bowl, do they know they're swimming in water?

I'm down for some vintage wear though,but its difficult to find tops that fit my naturally large "sternum" area.

What Guys Said 0