Horrible outfits

I so do not like my school uniform, it's khaki pants, skirts, or shorts with white or green shirts but here's the catch; the shorts or skirts have to be 3 inches above the knee and they're not actually skirts, they're shorts. How can I make it more fashionable?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know khow you feel; my uniform was a kelt, nerd shirt and blue socks with black shoes (puke) with strict rules. It's impossible to make it look decent. My advice is that you beg your parents to swicth school. Do whatever you can to leave.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Do they have to be exactly three inches above the knee? If not, try above-the-knee tight shorts or a pencil skirt in a unique khaki (you know how khakis come in all kinds of crazy greens and browns) that looks good on you. If you have to wear a particular thing they give you, accessorize fashionably. Try braided anklets with Sperries--it's a lot cuter than it sounds!

• Wear leggings... so the guys will pay attention to the funky dress apparel instead of the loooooong skirt...

• I go to a school like that too. If your shirt is longer, your skirt looks shorter. If you add an undershirt to your green shirt it adds stylish layers. And if you add some jewelery it always makes it look more chic.

• I think I'd be hard, but you can make it work. With a plain green shirt, you can wear some white under armour and if you can wear leggings to make the skort look like a skirt, some black leggings. With some 1-2 inch black heels and cute loose socks, you can make it work out. Be creative with the white shirt, too. There are plenty of styles of shirts, the thing is to get the right ones. Go search for ones that fit you!