I'm 17, but I look like 14, 15.

This has been bothering me a lot..

My face looks very kid actually, but my behavior and thinking are quite mature @ my age.. Is there any solution on how do I look like my age?

Thanks for all the answers. It really helped alot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 19 and I look like a 15 year old. My mom's friend whom I haven't seen for ages told me recently : "Honey, how do you feel about being a freshman in high school? You are a big girl now." I thought she was kidding till my mom told her I go to college now and then she started apologizing lol. It used to bother me too. But don't worry it's not that bad.

What Girls Said 3

• This is also bothering me. I'm 16, but look like 14 or so. As you can see, a lot of people deal with this too. I think we just have to be patient. Maybe the first expression isn't that old, when people start to get to know you, they'll know you're older than you look.

When the persons in your life, who you think are important, know you're mature. Then there's nothing to worry about. ;)

• I have this problem too, I'm nearly 19 and I only look about 16.There's not really much you can do except embrace it. I find baby faced guys to be quite cute actually, and I'm sure there are many other girls who think the same.

• I always tell people the same thing- You'll be happy when you're 40 and you look 30.

Try dressing more mature (no kiddy t-shirts, bright sneakers), maybe growing some facial hair, etc. That coupled with your personality and demeanor should make you seem your age.

What Guys Said 2

• Same here. Every time someone finds out my age they're like "You look like you're 15." What the hell? I think I look my age. Sorry for not really answering the question, but I just figured I'd let you know you're not alone.

• Why would you want to?