How would you describe beauty?

Why do you think that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is...

Beauty is that perfect shot I took of the butterfly that landed in your hair when we were at the park

Beauty is that face you make when you read that text message I just sent you, 5 hours ago

Beauty is that face you get when something goes wrong and you figure out just at that moment how to fix it

Beauty is your cheek being kissed by the sun when we wake up next to each other in the morning

Beauty is your cheeky grin when you hand me a soda and I know you've shook it up

Beauty is that smile you wear just before we kiss, when I have one eye open, even though there's that no peeking rule.

Beauty is...your diamond eyes, your golden smile, your heart of gold, and the diamonds that shine on the insides of your soul.

Beauty is... YOU:D

now I don't need to say why at all, but yeah I wrote it specially for this question, so give me brownie points please haha

• Very poetic, this is such a great answer! I think if anyone were to hear this from someone who really meant it, it'd give major brownie points. Are you a writer? Cause that's good :)

• yes I am, if you want to read more just ask

• Alrighty, thanks :) You're a great writer.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely beauty is something visual and physical. Grace, thoughtfullness, kindness and charm are nice qualites but they aren't visual or physical.

• This is a great view point to see beauty as. I like the grace, thoughtfulness, kindness and charm :) I agree.

• beauty depends upon your mentality its is you what you prefer

• True, but this is asking each person what they perceive it as?

• The opposite of me.

What Girls Said 5

• Beauty can make me look at something or someone in awe : )

• Beauty is when people have an aura of honesty within them.Strength is beauty so in those trying times if you a strong you a beautiful.

• I would say beauty is what's on the inside that shines through on the outside, corny I know, but hey beauty to me is more then just being 'beautiful'.

• Very good answer! I totlly believe that too. It's not just looks or what other people can physically see all the time. It can be hidden inside, but the person makes it apparent.

• beauty is what makes you stop and say "wow"

• Anything that makes me take a second glance or thought. Even if it's something obscure and totally unconventional.