• No piercings or tattoes, they are trashy
    17% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • Earrings are fine, but no tattoes or other piercings
    8% (1)50% (5)27% (6)Vote
  • Nose, lip, eyebrow, belly button piercings okay, no tattoes
    0% (0)20% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • A piercing or two and a tattoo or two is fine, as long as its small
    58% (7)20% (2)41% (9)Vote
  • Tons of tattoes and piercings are hot!!!!
    17% (2)10% (1)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think there all fine. I've had 4 piercings and got my first tattoo, which soon will become more. As long as the girl wants them for herself then she should go ahead. its her body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I would say none of those. I would be OK with a woman having tongue,lip,and nose piercings and a few tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would be cool with tattoos and piercings unless it was a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose C, but it's more in between B and C for me. Only one other piercing I think is good - either nose, tongue (not really though), eyebrow, lip, or bellybutton. If the girl was to get one, I'd say bellybutton I think. No tattoos whatsoever though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm old fashioned in this regard: no more than my ears pierced for me, thank you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to many. I think that a belly button piercing is cute and I want to get one but my mom and daddy would kill me! Double in the ears are cute too. Tatoos depend because the are cute ones and ugly ones. I also want to get a butterfly on my lower back aka a tramp stamp buty parents would kill me soon than they would the piercing. I think a few are OK just not a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I like piercings and tattoos, but they don't have to be small and it doesn't have to be one or two, but I don't want someone covered in head to toe with ink and every possible place pierced.

0|0
    0|0