Tattoos and piercings poll

What do you guys/girls think of piercings and tattoes on GIRLS

• No piercings or tattoes, they are trashy
  • Earrings are fine, but no tattoes or other piercings
  • Nose, lip, eyebrow, belly button piercings okay, no tattoes
  • A piercing or two and a tattoo or two is fine, as long as its small
  • Tons of tattoes and piercings are hot!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think there all fine. I've had 4 piercings and got my first tattoo, which soon will become more. As long as the girl wants them for herself then she should go ahead. its her body.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say none of those. I would be OK with a woman having tongue,lip,and nose piercings and a few tattoos.

• i would be cool with tattoos and piercings unless it was a lot

• I chose C, but it's more in between B and C for me. Only one other piercing I think is good - either nose, tongue (not really though), eyebrow, lip, or bellybutton. If the girl was to get one, I'd say bellybutton I think. No tattoos whatsoever though.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm old fashioned in this regard: no more than my ears pierced for me, thank you!

• I don't like to many. I think that a belly button piercing is cute and I want to get one but my mom and daddy would kill me! Double in the ears are cute too. Tatoos depend because the are cute ones and ugly ones. I also want to get a butterfly on my lower back aka a tramp stamp buty parents would kill me soon than they would the piercing. I think a few are OK just not a ton.

• None. I like piercings and tattoos, but they don't have to be small and it doesn't have to be one or two, but I don't want someone covered in head to toe with ink and every possible place pierced.