What do girls look for with first impressions?

Hi my name is Luke and I was meeting about -3+ girls a night when I went to a club but last week I changed my style/attitude and I'll just say that number increased dramatically and I was just wondering what would girls consider really important when looking for a lad in a disco/nightclub ( Body, hair, clothing,etc). Thankful for any help.

While I am thankful for everyones answers I meant what do you consider appearance wise hence me asking that in the question I can't/won't put on an act personality wise so stick with other stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• This might just be me, but the way a guy dresses is a huge factor to me. So if he puts effort into his look, that's a huge plus in my book (didn't mean for that to rhyme, yikes, haha). I like nice-looking dark jeans and a well-fitted shirt. Clean hair is a must, obviously, and if it looks nice enough to touch, then that's just great! I'm not all about muscles either... He doesn't have to be completely jacked as long as he has just a little muscle tone and looks like he takes care of himself. Good luck at the clubs! :D

• First what do you mean "nice enough to touch" and the rhyme wasn't noticeable until you pointed it out ha. I was wearing black jeans and shirt, I do not roll around in bins if that's what you mean and I go gym and sports so I do all right in terms of 6pack and whatnot. Thanks.

• "Nice enough to touch" as in not all slicked up with gel to the point where it looks greasy or hard.

• Don't use gel

What Girls Said 12

• What I consider in a guy will be their personality, just by the guy greeting me can determine part of how he is.

• I think it depends on the girl, every girl is different and hair, clothes, fitness.. yeah these are all important. Think of the things YOU look for in a girl, I mean the general things, do you like girls with nice skin? pretty eyes? nice hair? Girls would pretty much look for the same thing in a guy. Oh and remember hygiene, very / most important! ex. I am really attracted to guys with really nice teeth xD it's funny yet true.

• Hey! That's really sweet that you wanna ask this question but I think if I saw a guy at a nightclub what I would look for is a nondrinker (yeah I know sounds werid but yeah) someone who not just looking for someone to have a one nigth stand with and they have to have a nice bod (tip: I don't know about other girls but me and my sister both think buff arms are really sexy ) but yeah I would say like don't just come up to her and be like man you have a nice rack but something sweet like your really beautiful and I've noticed you all night or something like that kk hope this helps :)

• Don't say I'm really sweet as if I don't feel immasculated enough asking this question lol but also I'm 16 so by law I am required to say I've never had a drink. Again the whole me being 16 also reduces the chances of a one night stand and I've got a 6pack and good arms and I can quote you exactly so I'll be ok

• If he's nice enough to start a conversation and not say anything weird or vulgar id have a really good first impression of him an believe me that would change my way of seeing him. For example by talking to a guy for the first time you can determine in a way if he's a jerk, freak, nerd, jog etc...

• jog? lol jock maybe

• I suddenly feel hopeless and stupid and that I know nothing of the opposite sex why/how do look at that much?

• Well, it really doesn't take that much time to see all that , I mean if you're a nice guy you got nothing to worry just be a gentleman and make funny jokes and it will be OK. The girl will instantly realize you're a nice person. Its like when you're talking to a dumb girl, you immediately realize she's dumb, its not that hard to figure out ( by the way she acts, talks, the way she expresses and stuff.) I mean girls base first impressions mainly on personality and not looks.

• Well since you said club, pretty dark in there, dress nice. I tend to not be able to tell if the guys around me are good looking or not due to the lighting but I make an effort to check out the better dressed ones. And body language, show that you're confident and don't be a creeper. Oh right, don't dress too nice as in dress shirt with slacks sort of thing, that is too much. But hope I somewhat helped :D

• So if its dark it helps thanks for destroying my self confidence

• It depends on how you changed your attitude.

• He's asking what you look for, not what changed about him that made.

• I stopped trying to get girls I was more relaxed for some reason and they were coming to me hence me wondering what girls pay attention to.

• Its all about confidence, looking like your appropriable, and being friendly.

Good luck !

• Kindness, compassion, loving, & respectfulness

• In a club?

• ok then if you aren't in a club, then say in a shop how would you see this stuff

• By paying attention to their actions, you can tell a lot about someone by what they do.

• how you hold yourself, if your goodlooking. and clothes. your attitude

• Whats the difference between holding yourself and your attitude

• ummm. like your posture how you walk.

if you walk like you are sure of yourself girls like that.

your attitude.. um you know what that means rite?

• Yes I know what attitude means thnx lol

• confidence and their face:) I am a sucker for nice eyes and a cute smile:)

• in a club I'd look for a guy who looks like he's made an effort.. but that does not mean I want him to look like he's been in front of the mirror for the past three hours haha. dark fitted jeans are always good, a clean shirt, clean shaven, etc. but a friendly looking guy that smiles and just seems like a genuine guy is always attractive as well :)

• Well what I look for in a guy is he has to be good-looking. Next he has to be sweet. That's all I look for hope this helped probally not though

• It was helpful thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• See how the hot girls are? In good looking clothes, done hair, perfume, nails, shoes, accessories. Do the same expect in guy wear. Being unique in the wear will also score major points. Buckle is a easy store that really helps if you know about colors and what looks good on you. Ask a girl that works there to deck you out for the club if you don't know what to wear. Problem solved. Girls love to help dress up guys.

• Ye but I would rather get stabbed in the eye than being told I'm stupid for trying on something that I don't want to wear that I was told to wear lol