What do you think about girls that draw on their eyebrows?

I'm considering doing it because I think it looks cute. guys what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it looks cute then do it regardless of pleasing guys. As long as you do it tastefully and correct (some girls go not so realistic with the shaping) then I'm sure it will look fine. Just remember to be extremely clean about the lines, one wrong move and they will probably look really weird and out of place. The shape of your eyebrows are actually the thing that frames your face the most.

What Guys Said 3

• I think they are Latinas

• People just draw on their eyebrows? That sounds pretty unappealing, not gonna lie.

• i hate it with a passion

like seriously

if your talking about the ones who shave their eyebrows and draw on there instead.

What Girls Said 7

• i dnt think it would look nice I mean this probably won't happen but what if it smears or something or you accidently ran out of eyebrow liner and you go without eyebrows and just bare! ahhhhh

• I think it makes the girl look totally fake. But if you can pull it off and it doesn't look like you're attempting to become a Barbie, then go for it.

• It usually looks pretty fake, I really don't like it.

• NO!

• wheres the aqua net?

• NOOO! Don't do it, it looks real weird and sometimes the hair never grows back the same.

• I have never seen this look good.