Guys how would you feel in this situation?

Guys, how would you feel if there was this girl you met about a month ago that you REALLY liked, went out a time or two and you made it clear that you were interested, but felt like you were doing all the initiating and the work not certain if she liked you as much as you liked her even though she said she liked you too (she may have initated contact once or twice since you met but mostly you). Then all of a sudden you stop texting her like you had been doing every other day since you met her. So for about 2 weeks you don't text her or call her, but you commented on one of her pictures on her facebook about a week ago telling her that you were jealous of the dog and cat she was playing with in the picture. Then she she texts you out of the blue a week later after the facebook comment and it's the first contact from her since you stopped texting/calling her. You both have a brief but good text conversation that you were quick to respond to. Then a few days later she leaves a message for you on facebook about possibly coming to see you and hanging with you for a few days on the invitation you genuinely extended to her a month ago but she says only if the offer was good and you would welcome her (you had told her after the initial dates that you really wanted to see her again and hoped she'd come visit you soon because you both live about 8 hours away.). How would you feel about the idea of her coming to see you? Do you think you'd still have feelings for her? Would you be excited, no longer interested, perhaps give her a second glance that maybe she's willing to put in the effort? what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be interested and would want to meet to see what the potential of a relationship would be. Of course you can't expect any guarantees but if you don't take a risk every now and then you can never really know for sure. Sometimes you have to make an investment to see any potential reward! good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Of course I'd be excited. She had time to think it over.and still wants to come to your place 8 hours away. She clearly gave it some thought.weighted her choices.and decided to take a chance on you. She probably has a busy Facebook correspondence.

This is not all that frequent. It's a lot more promising than someone just agreeing to on dates.

This is already a lot more meaningful.

Dont' worry about her silence. She was just thinking it over and giving herself time to put things in perspective.

• what a coincidence the same story happend to me but I was the one who make all the effort

to know if she's into me or not and she keep saying that she likes me , then all the sudden she don't txt anymore for couple days , if you can explain this to me I'll appreciated that .

Trust me if he likes you he'll be thrilled to see you or hear from you .

• im guessin ur a shy type of girl? he's just givin you your space =]

• I just went through this whole thing with a girl that I've been involved with for 3 years. I've gotten to the point where it's like, "I'm moving on with my life, and either you're in it or not, so the choice is yours." She emailed me over a week ago and told me she wanted to get together and talk. I waited several days to email her back because I just wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep doing this with her. When I actually did email her, I totally avoided the topic of getting together. I told her that I had some stuff that I wanted to drop off at her house for her and just leave it at her door. She emailed me back & sounded kind of confused that I hadn't responded to the part about getting together. The truth was, that I was confused about what I wanted with her anymore, because of me having had to pursue her for so long. So, after about a week of having decided that I wasn't going to try anymore, I came to the conclusion that since she had taken the initiative to ask me, I wasn't going to be rude to her, and I needed to give her credit, at least, for taking the initiative. However, it took me several more days to respond to her. I told her that I am really busy right now and that the only time I have available is the weekends. Normally, she is the one to tell me what she has available, but I decided that I wasn't going to let her have control of me. I decided that if she was serious, she was going to play by my rules, and not the other way around! I made the email sound very factual, instead of emotional. I haven't heard back from her yet regarding it, but I figured that the decision is hers as to whether she is truly interested or not. I figure, if she is truly interested, that she will let me know. If not, she had her chance, for 3 years(!) and there are other fish in the sea! So, I guess the decision would be, "Is she worth it?" and "Does she really like me or am I imagining things?" At any rate, those are my thoughts! Good luck! :)

• There is a big difference in 3 years vs. 3-4 weeks.

• Well, my advice is don't miss out on what could be an opportunity for you.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is not seeing anyone.I'm pretty sure he would love to see you. I would make thing clear with him before I hop in the car and drive 8hrs to see him. I have to make sure what is our status first.does he wants me to visit him as friend or does he expects me to hook up with him while I'm there. Lot of guys think that when girls visit them meaning they want a hook up and they would be blunt about it too.

• It has nothing to do with relationship status. We just met only a few weeks ago. Read what it is I'm asking very carefully. lol But thanks for your input.