If he looks at other women when I'm around, doesn't stare, just looks at pretty women?

I know he loves me and is always attracted to me, he always tells me I'm beautiful everyday even when I'm looking rough. And I have a child with him and have been living together for over a year now. He dose everything for me, he even gave me foot massages everyday when I was pregnant and I promise you I never had to ask. It's just weird and don't think I'm big headed or anything, when I say this. But he is a very hansom man, I was shocked that he even asked me out...Everywhere we go woman always checks him out, but don't get me wrong I'm not a bad looker myself. I just find it hard to believe some times that he's so attractive, never yells or calls me bad names when we argue, always dose whatever it takes to makes me happy and is an amazing father. I mean I could go on and on..It's just hard to believe I got this lucky, but when he looks at other woman sometimes I wonder what he's thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't expect him to be attracted to you and only you for the rest of his life. He's human, of course he's going to find other girls attractive just like I'm sure you may find other guys attractive as well. He's treating you perfectly it sounds like and you need to just push all of the bad thoughts aside and realize that he's with you and wants to be with you and only you. Until he gives you a reason to not trust him, then trust him because it sounds like he earned it. Its okay to let someone that you find so perfect in. Appreciate him and not think the worst.

What Guys Said 2

• You have never looked at another man that was attractive even though you love your husband? Just because he looks doesn't mean he's cheating or even thinking about cheating. Now if he starts making comments or is gawking at these women I can see why you might feel hurt. Also men are visual and we naturally feel a gut level attraction to beautiful women so yes we're going to look sometimes. He probably doesn't even know you feel this way.

• Guys just notice how pretty women are, and sometimes they even have short fantasy being with certain women when they see them.

I know this sounds awful, but it's something guys just can't get over. But what matters is knowing if you've scored a guy who knows when to remain faithful.

What Girls Said 1

• Getting into a relationship, even an amazing one, doesn't mean your ability to find other people attractive gets turned off. As long as he treats you right and isn't giving any indication of doing more than just looking, then don't think anything of it. It's completely normal to look at other people and to find other people attractive.