Are beauty marks HOT?

Okay so I have about 3 small beauty marks two on my left cheek and one near my right ear but still on my face. I really don't know if they are cute, hot or ugly and weird. Thanks!

Updates:
I basically want to know if they turn guys off.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to just see them as moles, or large freckles. In my case the more the merryer, does not apply.

0|0
    0|0
    • So that would be a no? Thanks for answering! I was just wondering what people think bout them

What Guys Said 7

• That totally depends on the girls face,if she z ugly,they will help her look uglier and if she z beautiful,they might make her look more beautiful,.and beauty is a turn-on...:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty marks are normal and aren't a turn off at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess it depends... I like it when its above the lips

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thanks, Quick question though, do you think it changes anything. If you like the girl does it make any difference at all? Thanks again!

• if you are liking a girl and I mean genuinly( ignore the spelling), then you like her for what she is and there ain't gona be anything that will change the sentiments... this is what I belive.just be urslef

• Not turned off at all. I find them cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They're YOU. They're not hot, they're not ugly, they make up you. They're just there

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I get that, but I just wonder if it affects things. It shouldn't but it does sometimes. Thanks again.

• nope it doesn't affect anything :)

• If he likes you, then he likes them. And it's obviously part of what makes you look like you so if you think it compliments your face then more power to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• cindy crawford and marilyn monroe (don't know if I spelled their names right) have beauty spots that are famous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one on my neck, about 4 on my back, and two on my butt. Lol I was so self concious for my boyfriend to see those two but he loves them. So I guess that's good:)

0|0
    0|0
  • as in other words, are moles HOT? uh no

0|0
    1|0
  • I have 2 on my neck and one on my cheek, I can't say they have ever bothered me, and as for the guys well if my beauty spots put them off then I am glad I have them, don't need men like that, like the others have said they are just part of you

0|0
    0|0