Are beauty marks HOT?

Okay so I have about 3 small beauty marks two on my left cheek and one near my right ear but still on my face. I really don't know if they are cute, hot or ugly and weird. Thanks!

I basically want to know if they turn guys off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to just see them as moles, or large freckles. In my case the more the merryer, does not apply.

• So that would be a no? Thanks for answering! I was just wondering what people think bout them

What Guys Said 7

• That totally depends on the girls face,if she z ugly,they will help her look uglier and if she z beautiful,they might make her look more beautiful,.and beauty is a turn-on...:-)

• Beauty marks are normal and aren't a turn off at all.

• I don't really care about that.

• i guess it depends... I like it when its above the lips

• Okay thanks, Quick question though, do you think it changes anything. If you like the girl does it make any difference at all? Thanks again!

• if you are liking a girl and I mean genuinly( ignore the spelling), then you like her for what she is and there ain't gona be anything that will change the sentiments... this is what I belive.just be urslef

• Not turned off at all. I find them cute

• They're YOU. They're not hot, they're not ugly, they make up you. They're just there

• Thanks, I get that, but I just wonder if it affects things. It shouldn't but it does sometimes. Thanks again.

• nope it doesn't affect anything :)

• If he likes you, then he likes them. And it's obviously part of what makes you look like you so if you think it compliments your face then more power to you.

What Girls Said 4

• cindy crawford and marilyn monroe (don't know if I spelled their names right) have beauty spots that are famous.

• I have one on my neck, about 4 on my back, and two on my butt. Lol I was so self concious for my boyfriend to see those two but he loves them. So I guess that's good:)

• as in other words, are moles HOT? uh no

• I have 2 on my neck and one on my cheek, I can't say they have ever bothered me, and as for the guys well if my beauty spots put them off then I am glad I have them, don't need men like that, like the others have said they are just part of you