Am I not good looking?

most girls won't date black guys why? are we the least desirable right now? it make me sad and I feel most girls think I'm ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're cute, gorgeous smile :)

you really need to be more confident within yourself. when someone thinks they look good or they are at least comfortable in their own skin, it changes the way people preceive them. it's like going into a job interview. two guys have the same good stuff - resume, education, respect/knowledge for the company - but the guy who gives a firm handshake, looks you in the eye, and squares his shoulders gets the job over the guy who's slouching or shaking with nerves. you have to find a girl and tell her 'look, this is me and I'm a great guy and I think you're great, so lets make it happen'. I mean, don't literally say it out loud, but say it in your swagger, in the way you carry yourself. hope that helps :)

• thanks and I will take your advice too

• good because I've definitely been in your shoes (I still have my days) and the best thing I ever did was make a list of all the great things about myself and it was quite long in comparison to the things I didn't like. I'm actually pretty awesome :) LOL totally kidding, but you know what I mean. you're the total package to somebody out there, you just have to remember your worth :)

What Girls Said 13

• Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't discriminate! lol.

Like Skittledittle said, you're quite cute.. and look very personable. You just have to learn to own it. Confidence is sexy.. if you're too worried about what others are thinking regarding the color of your skin, something you obviously have no control over, then you are not going to feel comfortable and look quite uneasy. Hence, that girls may be intimidated to come up and talk to you. Learn to be happy in the skin you're in, and once that happens, the ladies will come. Good Luck! Oh, and remember, the darker the chocolate, the richer the taste! [;

• You are a good looking man! The girls you are talking to are racist fools. I don't get being attracted to one race and being attracted to another. I hear a lot of people say that, but I have no specific race that I'm attracted to. People need to be more open. Sad. Sorry the girls in your neighborhood suck. They don't know what they're missing!

• thanks, yea I know I wish girls getting know me before they judge me. Girls alway think black guys are bad because of media and TV that ticked me off

• You're not ugly at all. In fact, you're very handsome. The problem is you are going after the wrong types of girls. Why do you go for girls that reject you? First, in your mind's eye, you need to know exactly what kind of girl you want. What does she look like, what are her values, how does she dress, what does she do for a living, is she honest, etc. Once you know exactly what kind of girl you want, you'll be able to focus and pick the right one. Also, you need more self confidence. If you give off the air of lack of self confidence, people will pick that up.

• Not true. No, black males are right under white guys when it comes to desirability.

• well black girls are ALWAYS willing to date other black guys. so date a black girl stupid. I hope your not the type who dates only white girls...i hate black men like you

• omg! did you read my question? I didn't say about race, I don't care about race as long girls see me for who I am and appricate me for what I am. I want girls get to know me that all I want from girls. I have info for you I have big crush on black girls. Thank god I don't have crush on you because you think so much and watch TV too much. Don't belive media they alway talk all bullsh*t trust me

• what a bitch(poncho 69)

• yea I know good lord she need to check her eyes because her eyes didn't look good right now

• Your cute. And black men are not the least desirable unless people actually believe stereotypes. Least desirable=black women. And I'm black and saying that. some of the comments I hear about our race is just disheartening.

• thanks and I don't think black women are the least desirable because I love their smooth chocolate skin and they have amazing age. who think black women least desirable are liars, trust me they love black women but they won't admit it. I know many men like black women like I do ;)

• Some people aren't very fond of dating someone of another race. It's really their problem, don't take it personally. And you're good-looking if you ask me. Again, don't take it personally, you just haven't picked out the right girl who thinks right! Be patient, and you'll find the right girl. (:

• You are good looking and have an amazing smile =)

I'm sure you just haven't come across that "one" but

it doesn't mean she's not out there. There are billions

of fishies in this sea hun.

• I think a number of girls would date a black guy. If I met the right guy I would. Don't be so hard on yourself, you are not ugly! Plus, you have a really nice smile.

• he's not all that good looking. it's all about what in the inside.

• geez I was just giving him a compliment. of course the inside is important.

• yea he is right in the inside is important but thanks for giving me a compliment that make me smile @ eve16

• actually I find black men sexy.

for me its not about colour, more about personality. I know how cliche this is but its so true.

• Most people who attempt to exclusively date outside of their race end up getting their feelings hurt and questioning their desirability.

• Don't worry you will find the right girl. Be more confident in yourself and don't let those things get to you.

• i have no preference, honestly personality always comes first for me.

What Guys Said 8

• you look just fine.

most girls won't date blacks or most girls won't date you?

do you think any girl would not date denzel washington? will smith? usher? , etc

girls do not care about race in general. if they meet a guy who has what they are really looking for - confidence, charisma, good character, and breaks through whatever racial stereotype they might have, they aren't going to let race get into the way, just what I've noticed.

• Bro, don't say that way.

Everybody is beautiful in their own ways man.

How about me, I'm balding. lol.

Be positive dude!

• The least desireable are black girls... think about it. White girls sometimes go for black dudes if they are interested but black girls never go for white guys or they do it really rarely its just part of life.

• You're not bad looking. Work on your approach to women. They care more about personality most of the time anyway. If you're getting rejected by women based on your looks alone you're in to the wrong type of women man. Don't worry it will all work itself out just focus on being confident and proud of who you are, not how the women think of you.

• haha you're looking clean bro no homo

• ask kim k

• um? their something called black girls.

no your not good looking.

• dude, what's wrong with black chicks?

• i didn't say black girls or white girls I say I like all race honset I really don't care as long I like girl that all matter to me.

• You said: ?most girls won't date black guys why??

Most back girls date black men, so...I rest my case.