Guys, Do you prefer Girly or Non-girly, Or does it even matter to you?

So I'm Eighteen and I've always been the football playing, tattooed and pierced, Blond yet the opposite of most blonds, and "F*ck you" attitude kind of girl. But when I'm with a guy I'm totally different because I'm ashamed if there going to not appreciate me if I don't necessarily act "Girlie" or if I might be way stronger then most of my boyfriends. Haha and to the guys that I do act "Non-Girlie" with they treat me as a best friend not a girl they could date. It totally pisses me off. I'm torn between two personality just so I can feel liked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stronger than most of your boyfriends? I'm not going to lie, I probably wouldn't date a woman stronger than me. You need to find yourself one big bad ass dude. I don't mind if a woman isn't girly though, I have a crush on a tomboy girl right now.

What Guys Said 5

• I like girlie girls, I don't like tattooed girls or pierced girls, but I've seem some skinny blondes that can pull off those things very well and still look great.

• i don't care I actually think its kind if sexy but don't over do it don't be like if I come up to you and you don't like my shoes don't slap me upside the head and tell me to leave you got to show them you can be brutal and loving at the same time now that's sexy

• you should probably find a guy that like you for you, and your own style

• haha stronger then most of your boyfriends... your hanging around the wrong guys then

• 80% girly - 20% non girly

What Girls Said 2

• I would just be yourself, don't try and change yourself to girly just because your scared a guy won't like you. You want him to like you for you and not who you pretend to be, if he doesn't like it then he isn't the right one for you.

Kourtney x

• Well most men like feminine girls.

I mean, would you be attracted to a guy who was all girlie like one of the girls? Most likely not. Men wanna see your softer feminine side. that doesn't mean you have to be weak but I don't see why non-girlie girls seem to want to "prove" that they are strong? but then again there is somebody out there for everyone so you just might meet your match