Do guys like girls with tattoos?

I recently just got my first tattoo a few days ago. Really nice original piece I drew myself right on my thigh. I got it there so I could hide and show at will but my boyfriend seems like he doesn't like it. I think he is just jealous but I wanna know from a make perspective cause I kinda lack a d***

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them, I got 9 myself... a little addicted to them lol.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think they are popular with anyone out of their teens these days!

1|0
    2|0
    • I resent that remark lol!

• Show All
    • I'm 24, almost 25, and have 6 tattoos. My boyfriend is the same age, and he really likes my tattoos as well. I think it depends on the person. I know a lot of people who have gotten their first tattoos long after their teens, and they have gotten more than just one or two.

• Some people wear teen fashions when they're 40, hey, no accounting for taste

• tats are cool with me if they are something of meaning to whoever has them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or some tattoos are cool on a girl, & while I don't think they should be TOO heavily Tatted, it's not a deal breaker... Your Boyfriend will probably adjust to it & start to like it, especially since you said it's personal to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicks with tattoos is a plus in my book. I have 5 myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • personally I don't mind. but this kinda thing differs from guy to guy like my friend Eric is Mormon and they're not allowed any tattoos or piercings so he doesn't date girls that have tattoos or anything more than their ears pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • not particularly attractive, IMO. But there are plenty of guys for whom it IS.

0|0
    0|0
  • nop

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not quite related to your question, but I really want a tattoo on my thigh, how much did it hurt?

I have one on my back that I barely felt and one on my foot which was absolute agony and what I want is quite complex so I just don't wanna sit through another experience like my foot if I can help it! I'll still get it done, I just want to be prepared!

0|0
    0|0