Guys do you think tattoos on a girl is attractive?

Ok I want to get a "tramp stamp". But I don't know if you guys would think it is attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn off for me, but hey, they have become so ubiquitous I doubt most guys would especially. Thankfully I don't represent the views of the male population ;) I'm sure you'll deem yourself one of those ladies who has something original to express and is classy...

What Guys Said 6

• I guess this is still stylish for teenagers, but remember in a few years you won't be one any more, and they're NOT appealing to most of us beyond those times. And they're difficult to remove.

• tramp stamps are lame and trendy.

• The new trendy hot place is inside the hip in at he waist of your low rise.

The trap stamp is sexy bit it's not sensual like the one I mentioned.

Just for the love of god don't tattoo your chest. All the girls are doing it these days, and it just looks like a mangled car accident above the boobs.

• Ya ow! That would hurt more than anywhere else I think!

• It's not the most painful place :P

• K ya there could be worse but ow!

• for me, I think tattoos on women are sexy and/or cute, it really all depends on the guy though. some guys may be turned off by them some may just like a cute little butterfly on the shoulder, but with the right body tramp stamps can be very attractive for any guy!

• i would say that a tattoo on a shoulder is much better and way more attractive than a tramp stamp. and doesn't come with the name.

• yes I love tattoos one women...so long as it is tasteful and not a tramp stamp. something cute like on her oblique or maybe shoulder is really nice.

What Girls Said 1

• I just recently started considering getting a tattoo. I've had several guys tell me NO to the tramp stamp spot. These were the sentiments of my boyfriend and some best friends, all male. I was not even thinking about getting one there, but the second I said I might want a tattoo, they all told me, "Don't get a tramp stamp!" It seemed like the first thought that crossed their minds, rather than "what do you want to get a tattoo of?" That question came second. I'd avoid it if I were you. Plenty other great ideas. I might get an ankle bracelet.