Is being a tomboy unattractive to dudes?

So, I'm kind of a tomboy. I look feminine like I wear make up and everything but I'm loud sometimes and I say things that aren't feminine. I feel like sometimes I intimidate guys or like they're not attracted because I'm not small or delicate or shy.

one example of the boyish things I say is when I get pissed I say "this is balls" or something similar.

so yeah, is it unattractive that I'm not all shy and delicate instead of being kind of loud and boyish, in a way, even if I wear girl clothes and makeup and everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cute and funny. I would rather go for you, than a stuck-up girl who is really prissy.

Keep being your loud, fun self.

What Guys Said 2

• I do like girls who are more aggressive, but not in a "pimpish" kind of way. I find it totally sexy when a girl can lift heavy things like a guy can, but yet still be feminine doing it. Don't stop being who you are you hottie!

• You can be a totali turn on to guys by being a tom boy. But your doing it the wrong way. Throw a baseball around with some guys or football. That is a total turn on. Or if you grab a wrencha nd start like tightening a bolt that is very hot to some guys. The athletic tom boys are the best in bed. But its not such a turn on when you say this is balls. Still say it around your male friends that's cool. But go the athletic or miss mcanic route and watch guys eyes glaze over.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm.you are kind of like me, except that I am short, and don't look much like a tomboy (unless you look at my messy closet full of baggy t-shirts). You might want to play sports with guys, instead of watching guys play sports, and don't put a lot of makeup on, because most guys don't like girls putting on makeup.

• I'm sort of like you, except I look like an incredibly girly, really small person. but almost all my friends are boys, and a lot of the time they make fun of me as a joke, but overall, I get noticed by guys. just tone it down a TINY bit when hanging out with a guy who you take seriously as boyfriend material, unless you hope to date someone who is already your friend.

• just be yourself ;)