What do you think of these boots?

Awhile back I asked a question about which shoes to get and I went with the boots. I finally got them for Christmas, but I'm not really sure what to wear them w/. I also wanna hear what other people think about them. (*?m?)

Idk if the pictures are any good.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, those are cute! I like the way you have them, with the jeans tucked into them... You could put a cute sweatshirt/Hoodie over the jeans, or they'd look just as cute with the right shorter or fitted top, like a cute tee shirt... Either way, you'd have this cute yet bad rocker chick thing going on... I'd DEFINITELY notice a girl like that...

What Guys Said 5

• if your CONFIDENT, they will "work"

if your NOT confident, and your just "trying" ?

nothing WILL work... think about it...

now, I'm into benchrest target shooting, and my young male friend through work and such, all target shoot guns and HUNT...

THEY would go crazy for a girl that wears combat boots (not doc martens, though... lol) and fall all ove each other to get your number... as long as you wore a camo hoodie that was "real tree" not fake camo with some "scene emo" shirt and haircut...

but, I'm in a "steel ton" with woods and hunters all over... we all mak fun of the scene/punk crowd... even the younger hunters do it...

depends on your crowd and what you want...

• Depends on the way you dress. They go pretty well with what your wearing them with. Personally I'd put and oversized-type shirt on over it, probably a rough kind of lace, and a waistcoat or something. But I doubt that's you.

• I like them :)

• Jumping into Normandy, are we? lol

• they remind me of combat boots, so anything with camouflage should do LMAO

What Girls Said 9

• I love this look. I'd wear them with skinny jeans like you are in the pictures (or whoever) but I think you can totally dress them up. Wear like a solid colored shirt with a cute skirt, maybe a higher wasted one that flows and then pair it with some tights or whatever.. it's a cute look. You could work with the tough look and wear a cute printed dress and a leather jacket if you have one. Somewhat like this look link just a little less boot ahah.

• They look like bicker chick boots, but the way you have them in the pics with the jeans they look cute [=

• They're cool. I think they could match well with a lot of things. Black pants, jeans, leggings. Maybe not with girly skirts or dresses. But, you never know, try things out. I like them. =)

• I like them.

• Those jeans look pretty perfect with it. Just make sure the top goes well(:

• Those are hot lmao. I like the a lot and I have some just like them. You can pretty much pull it off with anything.

• i digg'em.. even though I perfer sneakers

• not really my style, but cute

• They're motorcycle boots. Very in right now. :)