Do guys think that natural blond hair is sexy??

my hair is not dirty blond but its not bleach blond is in between ugly should I die it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you shouldn't! I am a natural blond too but my hair is a very light colour blond. I use shampoo's that are supposed to be for people with highlights because it brightens my hair up, maybe you should try that? Girls pay a lot of money to get their hair to look natural ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• natural blond hair is freakin sexy. Pictures of playboy models with light blond hair down there get me hard as a rock. I've never eaten out a natural blond but I would sure love to.

What Girls Said 2

• Like a wheaty blonde?

I don't know if boys really care about what color a chicks hair is.

I've never ever ever ever dyed my hair. And I love it because my hair is naturally like, 2 or 3 different shades of blond. No box required.

• girl rock the blond hair! lol my natural hair color is blond (though I don't remember what shade of blond)lol I dye it different colors of blond but it always stays blond lol!