Guys: What the first thing you notice in a girl?

any help appreciated =)

Most Helpful Guy

• haha that just depends on where I'm looking when the girl crosses my line of vision. But if I'm looking at her from the front then hair,eyes, face, boobs. From the back hair and butt :). Shortly after the initial once over I notice how she carries herself. Like if she seems confident, laid back, fun etc.

What Guys Said 6

• her eyes, her smile, her style of clothing and yes her butt. sorry to be so blunt but its true, we do like to check out the butt. but for me its definitely the eyes. girls with gorgeous eyes are intimidating but intriguing at the same time.

• as for the personality, that's important when pursuing a girl. great personality traits are girls who aren't looking for attention from every guy they see and who are classy and got a shyness about them but open to those they like. now that shows me she's interested. this is the first thing that attracts me to a girl when it comes to personality.

• Usually its the face. But if she has big boobs and shows off her cleavage then that's first.

• I think her face

• Her preconceptions.

• Her face and eyes

• Her face and eyes.

What Girls Said 0