When you look at a guy/girl...

what do you notice first ? this is physical question without knowing her or his personality.

i would have to go with face. a body you can always change. you can't change your face unless you get surgery.

• Face
  • Body

Most Helpful Girl

• well first of all you see a lot of people all at once and you don't notice everything about each and every one of them. so first there has to be someone that catches your eye and that may not always be physical, maybe it's something they're doing or the way they talk that makes you look at them a little more. It could be their best or worst trait that you notice first, but once you start looking you look at everything. The way a guy carries himself is what attracts me most, their gestures. I look at their hair (I love long hair), their arms and hands, face, and the way they're dressed.

about a week ago I saw a guy at school and he came out of nowhere walking in front of me so I only saw his back, but the first thing I noticed was how tall he was (I like tall guys so that's what I usually notice first). then I saw his long wavy hair and the way he ran his fingers through it =] (even the way he walked was sexy) I looked at his arms, his clothes, his boots and I totally forgot where I was going. but I never got to see his face, not even a glimpse of it, and that kind of bugged me.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say the paper bag on her head. I would notice that first. If she didn't have a paper bag on her head then I would notice her face. A pretty smile and eyes really get me. The body usually follows. Then find the mean of both scores and that is where she stands on a physical scale.

• The eyes, even though it can be rude to stare, I like eye contact. That and they say, eyes are the key to the soul

• TheoryOfAvarice is right. It's the whole body you notice. Generally the face is what attracts me to a woman, but you have to look over the whole body as well.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate this question.

When you first meet a person, you don't just stare at their body first, or just their face. You look at absolutely everything, from their arms to to their face to their overall body figure to their hair and god knows what else. You never notice only their face first, or only their body. You notice something different first with every person you meet.

• TheoryOfAvarice, I absolutely agree with you. It borders on the no one is perfect argument, as we all have flaws, but whatever attracts is usually what we pay most respect to.

I'd say the face just because a body can be every bit of what you have in mind, but you still have to make eye contact. heh.

I'd say without knowing what makes her tick, the face is a must for me. Yes, scoping is going to happen, but I never have an okay on what attracts me without seeing how they look above the neck.

• Yeah you're right, and most likely you'll notice the best or worst thing about them first.

• The first thing I always notice is how they guy carries himself. I do admit the next thing I notice is how he looks, but its mostly how he carries himself and what kind of "air" he gives off. That's what mainly attracts me.

• Most likely you'll notice the best or worst thing about them first.

And to the OP; "a body you can always change. you can't change your face unless you get surgery."

I don't think that has anything to do with the question. I don't really think that you will have that consciously going around in your head whenever you're about to meet a new person.

• Eyes, smile and hair. Always. Then after that it goes to chest and arms, but if the eyes don't reel me in there's not much hope.

• its all about face, I first notice the face