New hair ideas?

I need some hlep with some new hairstyles. Nothing too crazy though. But basically right now the way my hair looks best is curly and a little section of it back with one clip. I try to straighten it (do the blow out thing) but it ends up looking like crap the rest of the day. And if I straighten it with a straightener it is too flat. And it looks good in a headband on the weekends when I haven;t washed it, but I can't do that during school because my bangs look greasy. And I might try to wear it just plain curly and down, but I need to practice that before I wear into school. And I don't have the face shape for a ponytail either. So anyone have any simple hair ideas I can do? my hair s about a tiny bit past my shoulders (but I ma growing it out little longer) and it is naturally really wavy on top and then curly underneath (but no one can see the curls underneath because, well, it is underneath)

What Guys Said 1

• Apply hair's gel and straiten them up to the sky. hahahaha just joking don't mind.

What Girls Said 0