What kind of hair gel do you guys use?

I use axe hair wax stuff, It is alright but by the end of the night it seems to die out

Most Helpful Girl

• im not a guy but my uncle uses this one link I have used it before and it works really good, my hair does not move at all with this gel, you can find it at cvs or walmart basically any drugstore place

What Girls Said 2

• look into american crew pomade. It works with thick and stubborn hair really well and holds it in perfectly.

I worked in a hair salon for men (not super cuts... more like a high end salon for men. It was ridiculous). It seemed to work best for how little you use.

s

• I just don't really like hair gel.. Sorryy. haha

What Guys Said 3

• american crew strong hold

• I've never used hair gel. Not my thing.

• i never used it either till the past 2 years now I like it sense I work in the middle of no where with no one around but a bunch of men I only use it on days off

• American Crew or Redken, both are really strong and hold well throughout the day!