Who wears thigh high leather boots?

Are thigh high boots (such as the ones Julia Roberts wears in "Pretty Woman") actually fashionable or only slutty? Are they only for dressing provocative to get obvious attention or for role playing in the house or apartment? Or can you wear them with other appropriate attire that covers you up that is not so provocative?

If you can actually wear them in a somewhat conservative outfit, what garments go with them? I know knee high boots are different and can be worn with a not so provocative outfit (or they can go both ways). But I am asking about thigh high boots.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually plan on getting a pair this fall. I think they look good with skinny jeans. No matter what thigh high boots with heels are always going to add sex appeal to your outfit, but if you pair it with skinny jeans and maybe a long sleeve or 3/4 length top and a scarf for example, I think it will look cute.

I was thinking about this the other day after seeing Rihanna. Somebody will find a way to make thigh highs work dammit! =)

What Girls Said 3

• Oh oh! If you wear kind of hooker boots, but instead of the flat heel have a shoe that has more of a pointed heel with those sailor pants. I have never worn it before, but I think it looks so cool. lol. Oh and with an awsome vest!

• I love thigh high boots, I have a lot myself, I wear them for all kind of occasion, I love with skinny jeans, leather pants, skirt, any kind of clothes. Some are flat heels, but other go to 5" high. Never forget if a guys or a girls see you and told you, look a slut or a bitch, they are just jealous. If you like theses boots, please wear it.

• i would wear them with pants.

a skirt is pushing it. like pretty woman

a dress would look right too, but it would have to be VERY specific type of dress.

What Guys Said 1

• with jeans I guess, if you want to wear them go ahead!
    I wear knee high boots all the time even to school!