Are punk girls into non punk guys

i find punkish girls very sexy for some reason but I never see them with just a "normal" guy are most just into other tight pant wearing emo punkish guys or what's the deal

Most Helpful Guy

• tight pants are so lame, but girls usually have bad taste anyway.

• tight pants look good on girls are you gay?

• his question referred to guys with tight pants, my answer reflected my opinion toward tight pants on guys. there's nothing gay in my answer, and I don't generally care what girls wear. I'm not into wearing tight pants myself because they're uncomfortable to me and I will not wear them for anyone.

• gotcha I misread it.

What Girls Said 3

• It happens, I have seen it before. If you find someone you like you will need to make some moves, let her know your into her. Get to know her though, some of those girls may not be into "normal" guys.

• I'm quite punky but I HATE the guy equivalent haha. Skinny jeans on a man = yuck.

• Depends on the girl. But when I used to dress more punk I was really into punk guys. I dressed that way because I was attracted to it. But I know punk girls who went for "normal" guys.

Don't change the way you dress just to get with a punk girl.

• i would never change the way I dressed to be with a punk girl, I am complete opposite of punk haha

What Guys Said 2

• Some are, some aren't... I dated a punk girl before I went through an emo style phase. And dated chavy girls when I was emo'ish. It'll always have those who only date in their own click, and those who just go for who they are attracted to.

• Not all the time I'm kinda prep and I like emo girls there hot.