Why do guys love Italian girls so much?

Well I'm full blood italian/ sicilian. & I always wonder why guys love the fact that I'm Italian. Why do guys think Italians are so hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• THEY CAN COOK. There is nothing more attractive than a gal that can bake me a lasagna and top it off with some Fresh Garlic Bread.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm one of them guys too. They just have this look about them, very sexy. And if they have the accent to go with it, I'm putty in her hands LOL.

• Italians tend to live and eat healthier and also, we are looking at the possibility of being in a relationship with y'all and maybe hitching along on a trip with you to Italy lol. I've yet to meet an Italian girl and doubt I'll ever be successful in finding one and getting her to like me but I'd have to say you girls are in the top 5!

• We do? News to me.

What Girls Said 4

• Because you look exotic.

• some are really pretty and I'm guessing because a lot know how to cook good food? maybe..?

• Lol (:

• oh and I like how they talk like"dollface" and "bronzaa" like how they say their S's

• Yeah Italian are great cooks. My Nonna (Grandmother) cooks like real good

• OMG, you for real, I am half Italian/ sicilian.

Well Italian ladies are bellissimo.

• because they are. I was in Italy this summer and the girls there are so different from girls here. we live in jeans, but they are so fashionable and beautiful. The men too