Looking good and bad in the mirrors?

ok so do you ever feel this way. i;ll look in the mirror and think wow I look good then an hour later ill look in a different mirror and see myself looking horrible. so what do I really look like!

Most Helpful Girl

• haha ya lol every morning I like look in my bathrooms mirror and I'm like good I look good time to go to school and I'm in the car and I use the little mirror that is like in the sun blocking thingy lol and I'm like *gasp* what happened to all my make-up but then I go to the bathroom a t school like a and hour later and I'm like hey its back lol haha its weird maybe its like the lighting or quality of the mirror lol or like slant because int the car its like slanted lol I don't know haha. From what I have been able to tell you look like the good version lol ahahha =]

What Guys Said 3

• If you feel like you look horrible than I think you have A LOT of soul searching to do and really think about it. For me, how I see it is, you probably feel a little conceided or trying to look good the first time, so your mind creates that belief and you feel and see it as your true beauty emerges. but the second time, you might feel insecure about your body or your appearance and see it as disgusting. Just think about how you really feel about yourself physically and emotionally

• I think the distance from the mirror has something to do with it. I read somewhere that if you're close to a camera, the image is more distorted or less accurate somehow? I'm not sure on that.

• All it is the lighting of the room your in.

What Girls Said 5

• Argh. Tell me about it! At home I look in 3 different mirrors and I'm like "Aww ok, today I look alright!" and then I get to school and at break I look in the mirror in one of the girls bathrooms and I just look absolutely disgusting. =/

I now refuse to go in there because I just feel crap after coming out!

• LOL! Yeah, I don't get mirrors either. It just depends on how you feel when you look in the mirror. If you feel ugly when you look in the mirror, the crinch that sole christmas will be staring back at you. I also think that some full mirrors make you look skinnier. But I don't think that is why when you look in the mirror it changes everytime. It just has to do with how you feel when you look in th mirror. RIght?

• Yeah or maybe its the lighting??! I don't know lol

• Well, mirrors are different and lighting can be different.

If you do your makeup in front of one kind of light, it won't look right in front of other kinds of light (like fluorescents).

Some mirrors are colored differently and some have some kind of distortion too like when the glass is not perfectly flat.

So, check this stuff out.

• i don't think it has much to do with what you feel with. I tend to look better in bathrooms and so on. and in car mirrors I don't look very attractive. I believe it's the lighting 99.9 percent of the time.

• The lighting makes a huge difference. For some reason, I always think I look better in bright lights.