Guys- do you like lower back tattoos?

I have a small one, got it when I was 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• Now that is the one place where you can get a tattoo where it has the potential to be sexy

• Apparently no one likes um' lol.

• It makes a girl look like trailer trash.

• No, it only looks trashy if she has ones that aren't tasteful or if they are all over or in werid parts of her body but not if it's a small one on the small of her back

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly... I would prefer a girl without tattoos, but small ones are OK, and can even be sexy! It just depends, like one what it is, and where it is. Your's sounds like it would be fine.

Tattoos are kinda like piercings for me (piercings other than the standard, ear-lobe piercings). I'd prefer a girl not have any body piercings either, but I really I don't mind a belly-button piercing... Those can be really hot too.

Just nothing too crazy... Girl's gotta keep it classy lol.

• I don't think I'd ever suggest that a girl get one, but in all honestly they're not that big of a deal, unless it's something huge or especially unpleasant to look at. If it was something funny I would probably like it. Once I saw a girl with a bullseye on her lower back. That was kind of amusing.

• Y'know, if you were unique this tattoo might be interesting, but since virtually every woman had those done a few years ago, it gets boring and really I hardly even notice any more.

• I don't think most men are going to say, "You know Megan Fox, I WAS going to have sex with you until I saw that retarded Marilyn manroe tat."

• What's the tattoo? I honestly think a small tat is pretty sexy if it's not too typical, don't really like to see sleeves, or full back tats on girls either ya know :p

• hahaha NO! they are the most generic retarded tattoos to go for, equal to a tribal, anyway, I'm sure plenty of guys like that stuff tho, I REALLY don't

• I automatically think that a woman that has a tattoo there is a whore and I will see that woman as nothing more than a one-night-stand.

• Two word comes to mind when I see that. Easy Slut

• I don't care for them

• they have a bad rep. so it better be original because some girls get them just to get one.

• Honestly when I see a tramp stamp I think that the girl likes it in the butt a lot, which makes no sense at all because how can a tattoo mean you like it in the booty? But I do think the girl is more wild then others.

So eh they are okay.

• I don't mind them, but a lot of guys consider tattoos there as "tramp stamps".

• Its girl dependent... I'd have to see it :) but potentially very hot

• not gonna lie little trashy.. but then again its a turn on

• Not usually. I would like a tattoo anywhere on you though

• honestly, don't get it ... it screams "slut" and "easy" to a majority of guys

• dude...you realize she said she already has it right? lol...

• oh lol I didn't even realize, well I mean its not that big of a deal if a guy gets to know your personality first and THEN sees the tattoo, but seeing it first before getting to know you might give off a different vibe :) just being honest

• lol ya you f*cked up man! ha ha nice save tho...

• Sorry, I think it's a little trashy.

• my girlfriend has a lower back tattoo. yes it is the infamous "tramp stamp" but no I do not like tats in general. I dc though. its her body, I like her for her. be happy with what you have. don't let anyone tell you any different

What Girls Said 2

• ...To the guys responding, how the hell can a tattoo make a woman a whore/one night stand? You people a f-ed up if you seriously judge whether a girl sleeps around or is easy based on a tattoo.

• I know your question is for guys, but I guess I can speak on behalf of my boyfriend! lol I don't have any tattoos, but I've thought of getting a small one on my lower back. My boyfriend isn't to keen though and says he likes me the way I am, which I understand and I do value his opinion. So for now I'm just putting the idea to one side and maybe one day I'll have it done, but not right now... :o)