I'm a guy and my hair is always dry.

The question says it all. Does anyone have a shampoo/conditioner for men that will help my dry hair. I say "for men" because I don't want my hair to smell feminine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Axe came out with a line of shampoos and conditioners for men. They have a few different types of Shampoos and one conditioner, all made for men so you won't be left smelling like a lady aha. One shampoo is De-poof and it hydrates and depoofs so that might be good for you and then they have a conditioner that basically just conditions and leaves it soft, these products might help you! Otherwise just try a regular conditioner for dry hair..it will work and you may smell like a girl but at least your hair will be nice! aha

What Girls Said 2

• Try Dove damage therapy cool moisture. with just using it twice I could instantly feel the difference with my hair. it was soft and healthy and its for MEN and WOMEN. so don't worry "oh I smell like a girl" ha ha besides most girls will tell you that you just smell good which is a thumbbbbss uppp

• here you go

link

just leave it in your hair for a minute or so before washing it out

What Guys Said 1

• It may be the detergent in the shampoo causing the dryness. A lot of shampoos contain SLS which can be a strong detergent and strip the hair of natural oils. Try getting shampoos with out SLS. I like the products from Sensible Addictions they have great fragrances (for women and men) Stargazer is one of my favorites. Additionally their products do not contain SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) or Parabens. Even of you don’t care about that kind of stuff if you could find products you like that smell good, feel good and reasonably priced with less chemical additives why would not use them. Try their stuff I think you will like them.