Do you like these bangs?

i was thinking of getting mine done something similar but I don't know because it might look a little trashy, what do you think?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• The bangs look really cool. Are you going to dye them?

• im thinking about it but I'm not sure if it would suit me because I have a simple look and the girl in the pic has some what of a edgy look

• The bangs are a good look for a lot of girls. I bet they will look awesome no matter what you do to them! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I normally hate bangs, but that's more the straight cut bangs, but in any case, you look pretty sexy. No lie. you pull them off. Very pretty

What Girls Said 4

• I love the style and the coloring is alright but the blond needs to be lightened or toned or something, it looks almost orange- so nasty.

• Hair is hair. If you don't like it you grow it out. I say go for it. They don't look trashy.

• Thanks :) I'm obsessed with her lol maybe dark purple or blue even red those colors look good with dark hair

• I like the bangs maybe you should pick a different color :D