Was this her trying to tell me that she finds me to be incredibly attractive or incredibly scary? What could "I can get you going right here" mean to a woman?

I work at a electronics store and I helped a young lady who was around my age of 21 in getting an item out of our lock-up area. I walked to my register with her following me. I told her "I can get you going right here" and then said "What was that?" I said "I can get you going here" and then she acted all nervous. I have 2 registers that are right by each other so I wanted to clarify what register I was going to. She started to swipe her card the wrong way and acted really nervous. I said and I quote, "It is all good" and then I put the card in the right direction for her to swipe. I tried to make her feel alright by saying, "it happens all the time with people forgetting what direction to put the card in."

The sale was finished and she left but said, "Thanks and have a great night after I broke the "good-bye conversation off" like 5 seconds earlier.

Was this her trying to tell me that she finds me to be incredibly attractive or incredibly scary? She seemed very mature before hand and then once I said this she got all nervous. I say "I can get you going" to people all the time. Though many of the people I help are usually guys or older women. lol. Any ideas? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably thought you were making a sexual comment and found it a bit too forward or creepy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• it sounds like she thought you were being sexual, and she probably didn't know how to act after that. Hard to say weithier she found you attractive or not, but it's possible since she seemed a little nervous. Your comment with the card could also be seen as sexual lol

• Incredibly attractive. She was intimidated by your looks and it had nothing to do with what you said.

What Guys Said 1

• Judging by the reaction she probably thought you meant in a sexual way/somehow creepy. I wouldn't worry about it unless she plans to file a sexual harassment complaint, and if she comes back still seeming nervous just explain it in a humourous way.