First time going to a bar!

WHAT SHOULD I DRINK?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• you should drink an incredible amount of alcohol, pass out in the parking lot so a hundred guys can rape and leave their load on your boobs as evidence of intimacy, then you'll be sexually satisfied for the rest of your life.

• tequila

• A small shot of J├Ągermeister. Finest alcohol in the world.

• Drink anything, but make sure you don't get in a brawl, whoops, your a girl, er.., make sure you wake up in your place the next day, that's a valuable piece of advice.

• I would say just beer would be good.

• Pimp juice.

• Have you ever had alcohol before? I say drink what you like. Anyway if you haven't, go with captain and coke.

• Yea it's been a while but you should so try a Silver Back. its Hypnotiq and Red Bull with a drop in shot of 151. You down it like a Sake Bomb but its so good! Best believe it gets the party started.

What Girls Said 3

• Amaretto sour. Stay classy and don't drink too much ;).

• since its you're first time, make sure you keep your eye on your drink at all times, I hope you have a really good time :)

• cosmo