What is the thing that attracts you most to a guy?

what is the most thing that attract you to a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Welll like the basis of like a relationship would be his personality like if he is funny =] and sensible and kind and all that stuff. But the thing that would make me like go up to a guy so I could see his like personality I would have to say would be his like face like his eyes and lips, also how he is dressed lol like I'm not gonna approach some guy dressed like a G because they are usually like really pervish and think they are the shizz and all. Like but just like if they look good, put together lol ya. I don't know if this helps lol but ya. =]

What Girls Said 11

• The thing that really attracts me to a guy is his sense of humor. I love a guy that can be funny, but it's also attractive when a guy can be serious. Like he jokes around when he can and when it's a time to be serious he is. Um another thing that attracts me to a guy is his eyes and smile. I love when a guy looks into your eyes and smiles at you.it's so adorable.

• at first glance it's the look overall. His hair, face and clothes but deeper on his personality. Humour and sweetness are always an attraction.

• His eyes.does he have an honest gaze that doesn't seem to be hiding anything? And even before that, the way a guy walks. I don't know, some guys just walk with a certain spring in their step that attracts me just by the sound of their feet before I even look up a them. Of course, somethimes the rest of what I see puts me off right away.

• sense of humor

and blonde hair I love blonde hair

• I would have to say their attitudes. If they act like a jerk, then that's a huge turn off. Also knows how to treat a girl with a certain amount of respect and not put them down.

• When I first saw my guy, I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. For me eyes are the most important thing. And smile and hair. That's what attracts me straight off but after that, once I get to know him, its all about personality. The most attractive thing is someone who can make me laugh and I can talk to, who'll treat a girl well & general manners.

• I don't know why, but most girls find personality more pleasing than looks, or clothing. Personally I don't like guys who dress like a gangster, etc. They typically act like they own girls, and that makes me very irritated. I am more likely to be attracted to a guy who is dressed nicely, and doesn't have to big of an ego. Those kinds of people are usually very polite, and their personality attracts quite a few girls.

Hope I helped!

• I don't know why but I love a guys' laugh. If he has a great laugh and can make me laugh then that's awesome

• his character and overall appearance

• THE HAIR!

• personality. how they treat a girl, how nice they are, not being afraid to show emotion.

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend says self confidence