Why do good looking or even hot guys have a hard time finding good looking or hot looking girl?

I'm 45 and most people say I look in my 30's. I weight trained since I was 19.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say this, but I think a lot of it has to do with self-confidence and self-esteem. It sounds simple really, walk up to a girl, talk to her, throw in a clever comment or two about her appearance, get her number. But its not that easy.

What if they say no? What if they make fun of me in front of everyone? etc. I know for me these questions used to go through my mind like wildfire right before I'm about to say something and I end up talking myself out of it. I found that if you're going to approach a woman, do it right then.

Just because one person thinks that another person looks good doesn't mean they feel the same way about themselves, girls or guys.

• From my own experience women who view themselves as been hot have a tendency to have huge egos and as a result can be very high rate and hard headed, so evenif a man who would be a 10 goes up to her she may feel she can do better and dismis him OR the man leaves her after a few dates cos of her attitude.

What Girls Said 0