How am I supposed to earn xper points?

Please help I wanna do the chat room hehe ;) but it says I have to have 100 points so does anyone wanna help a girl out?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Answering questions is how I got mine. It often takes a while before your total gets updated, you'll probably see the points from your answers (and questions) from today tomorrow.

Having said that, the chat room is often a rather deserted place, with just a few people hanging there and half of them never saying anything :)

What Guys Said 6

• Just answer questions and make sure people people rate your questions. Every answer is worth 3 points.

• Become a fan on twitter and facebook,ask and answer many questions...u will be suprised 2morrow...haha

• Answer questions, make comments, make you questions, reality checks write some articles.

That's basically how.

• 1|0
  • Answer some questions

Wait until tomorrow starts

You will have enough

• answer questions ask questions answer like 30 questions you'll have enuff

What Girls Said 5

• Hey Dancer, there are a variety of ways to earn xper points. Ask questions, answer questions, follow us on facebook and twitter and write a story. It takes 24 to 48 hours before your xper points show up on your profile. Also, here is a useful link. link

• do stuff stupid

• Sure hun, answer questions, and ask questions and fill out your profile

• No, I don't wanna help a girl out. Sorry.

• Where is the chat room on the website?

• Well when I look at my questions there was little things above the questions that said random things and one of then was About chatting and there was a link that said chat