How am I supposed to earn xper points?

Please help I wanna do the chat room hehe ;) but it says I have to have 100 points so does anyone wanna help a girl out?!

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Answering questions is how I got mine. It often takes a while before your total gets updated, you'll probably see the points from your answers (and questions) from today tomorrow.

Having said that, the chat room is often a rather deserted place, with just a few people hanging there and half of them never saying anything :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Just answer questions and make sure people people rate your questions. Every answer is worth 3 points.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a fan on twitter and facebook,ask and answer many questions...u will be suprised 2morrow...haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer questions, make comments, make you questions, reality checks write some articles.

That's basically how.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Answer some questions

Wait until tomorrow starts

You will have enough

1|0
    0|0
  • answer questions ask questions answer like 30 questions you'll have enuff

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hey Dancer, there are a variety of ways to earn xper points. Ask questions, answer questions, follow us on facebook and twitter and write a story. It takes 24 to 48 hours before your xper points show up on your profile. Also, here is a useful link. link

0|0
    0|0
  • do stuff stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure hun, answer questions, and ask questions and fill out your profile

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't wanna help a girl out. Sorry.

0|0
    1|0
  • Where is the chat room on the website?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well when I look at my questions there was little things above the questions that said random things and one of then was About chatting and there was a link that said chat