Do guys like a dancer?

No not a stripper . Like a professional , Because I'm really flexible , I'm a Varsity cheerleader and am on the dance team and do professional ballet and I Am a professional Jazz and hip hop dancer . I have been in may large productions . Does that sound Hot ?

Most Helpful Guy

• > Implying stripping isn't a proffession

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I too am a dancer.. Not professionally, I'm more freestyle, the term for my style of dance is Bboying but a lot of people call it breakdancing. A girl who can make me fiend for her physically by dancing is a large turn on for me.

~ ArtistBBoy

• I'm a dancer too. I do hip hop, jazz, lyrical, and a little ballet. So I would love to date a dancer.

• Yes, I would like to date a dancer, sounds hot! I wouldn't mind learning a step or two myself!

• I have a thing for dancers or gymnasts. For some reason I just seem to pick them out every time without really thinking about it

• Very VERY hot... like come here, right now, please? :)

• "I'm a Varsity cheerleader and am on the dance team and do professional ballet..." That sounds totally hot. A lot of guys fantasize about those kinds of girls.

• I've always thought cheerleaders, gymnasts, and dancers were hot. They're in shape and it's sexy watching women move.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course guys like dancers.