In terms of looks, what do girls look for in a guy?

Do you like skinny guys, fit guys, long/short hair etc.

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who is about 3cms taller than I am (for handholding) with hair that suits him, don't really mind what style or colour :] just as long as they don't do that annoyig hair flip thing :/

I don't like muscley guys, I prefer than skinny/a little chubby.

Freckles are cute :] scars are also awesome, better if they have a story behind them.

I like guys who constantly work on their personality, the ones who don't do stupid things all the time. Also it's a major plus when they like to learn about history/astronomy.

Artists are cool :]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• i like guys in between - best of both worlds :) lol

short hair! taller than 5'6 because that is my height.

but in reality - really just prefer a guy taller than me or my height. everything esle I can care less cause it can change. shorter is just a turn-off

1|0
    0|0
  • IT'S DIFFERENT WITH EVERY WOMAN. I, PERSONALLY, LIKE GUYS THAT ARE TALLER THAN ME, DOESN'T MATTER BY HOW MUCH. I LIKE GREEN EYES, DARK HAIR, NICE SMILE, SENSE OF HUMOR, SHORT HAIR, WITH A LITTLE MEAT ON THEIR BONES. DON'T LIKE REALLY SKINNY GUYS, DON'T LIKE "RIPPED" GUYS EITHER.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than 5'5" (my height) but I would prefer at least 5'10", broad shoulders, strong jawline, short hair, stubble (not a deal breaker but it's so sexy), a healthy weight (muscular would be nice but I know a lot of guys aren't). An overall pleasant face I guess. Freckles (like this: link are good too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i like strong guys (a little muscle), a little tall but not so much, I want short hair average doesn't matter as long as I can run my fingers through it or play with it, smart\intelligent smarter than me, decisive in what he does, caring, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny to average guys and sometimes a little bit chubbier but it really depends more on the face. I am a big face/height person when it comes to my attraction in guys rather than their weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny guys. Well A skinny guy ( my boyfriend ). But I'm not particular.. I just don't like sloppy fat. I can do chubby.. And a solid stocky guy.. But not obese.. I'm not to picky.. As long as he has a sense of humor and respects me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so different for everyone! My preference is a guy around my height, either very thin or a little muscle, brown or green brooding eyes, and longer hair. But if I met someone who looked perfect and he ended up being a doucher he would get rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls have different preferences, really. But I have a soft spot for blondes, though I do like all hair colours..yes, even red hair is good too. I like lean muscled guys..not too bulky of muscles that's kind of a turnoff. And long or short hair I like, but wings always do look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all kinds of things lol I like skinny, tall, short, thick, fit, muscular, dark, light, dark hair, light hair...not too picky :D I prooobably will never go for fat..I just can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm even a bit unsure of my ideal ideal preference. If the guy is charming and have a way of talking, I will start liking him and notice/admire his look later.
    But tall boys with some muscles here and there doesn't hurt. And with bright eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i always find myself liking really tall, lanky, blond guys :) But more importantly, they have to have a big brain. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think is the inside that counts

1|0
    0|0
  • well you have to know him better and be his friend. that's what I did with my crush and now he is my bouyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Being a bodybuilder is an instant deal-breaker towards girls apparently, not even a good personality can save you.

0|1
    0|0
  • The good looking women like guys that look like a metrosexual,homosexual,douchebag, or a thug.

1|2
    0|0
    • if this was Facebook and we could like peoples comments I would totally like this!

• You could show you like my comment by clicking the up arrow.