Girls: do you like low rise jeans? Even if you you end up showing your butt crack all day?

Do you find it annoying?

Do you mind if your underwear shows?

Do you know/mind if it turns us guys on?

Most Helpful Girl

• low rise jeans= good

seeing a little bit of boxers = good

seeing buttcrack= bad bad bad bad bad

• agreed-except a hot girls butt crack is a turn on

• funny cartoon ones or white designer?

• both! I'm not fussed about designer though

What Girls Said 16

• well I have a bit of a bum,and I find that low risers on me just don't seem to work. I don't like showing butt crack,or my knickers. I try to avoid low rise jeans.

• I always where low rise jeans. If I take the time to find the perfect fit I don't have a problem with them showing my butt crack/underwear and I have never gotten the muffin top effect either. They are comfy to me and work well with the fact that I have a shorter torso and low belly button.

• I do definitely find it annoying and I wouldn't mind if my underwear or my knickers showed and I definitley wouldn't mind if it turned on a man and I'm pretty sure it would.

• I'd rather my underwear show a bit them my bum. I don't like low jeans that just your ass crack. I'm just a type that don't like showing to much flesh. And yes I know it turn a guy on if a girls ass crack show's do I mind sort of. I don't really like that attention

• I prefer to wear jeans that fit and flatter me without me having to adjust them all day. I think its trashy to flash unerwear in public as well. So, sorry for not supporting your arousal, but I like to present myself as classy, not trashy, so I avoid clothing that could end badly for me.

• I love to wear lowrise jeans even if my buttcrack is showing haha. My big brother says it's funny and sometimes even touches my buttcrack lol.

• low rise jeans are a horrible invention.. they give you a muffin top, possession of crack, and you could bearly move in them, one time I was wearing a pair and I was sitting on the floor against a wall and ants began to go in my pants..never again

• Thats kinda why I wear a belt, and no granny panties so nothing shows.

• I always wear super low rise jeans. I never let my underwear show and I don't mind if it turns guys on. That's not why I wear them, but I would still be happy if it did.

• I wear a lot of low rise jeans but I also wear those stretchy belts with them that way it won't show my underwear and my butt crack is well hidden :D

• I love them. It makes me feel a little sexy sometimes, but I hate it when my underwear shows, I try to avoid it since I thinks that it's a turn off to some men.

• I like wearing more low rise jeans. But nothing too low. lol & I don't notice if it turns a guy on.

• 1. No

2. No

3. Yes I know and no, I don't mind

• i wear low rise jeans because I can't usually find any other style of pants [srsly, I was shopping for 4 hours to find a pair of normal cheap black jeans]. and my butt never shows because I wear black shirts tucked into them. and everything looks OK. although people are asking me if I'm nazi or why I dress like I just left the army.

• if my butt is out I don't wear them. I don't think it is in any way attractive on anyone, and I also don't really want random people seeing my underwear

• i actually find them really annoying and especially wouldn't wear them if they showed my butt crack! Why would anyone?! It just seems so unattractive to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I think this also apply to men who are wearing a low-rise jean too. Therefore, I would rather have underwear below the rim of jean. If unavoidable appearance of underwear then have shirt longer enough to cover its back or do an alternative covering otherwise don't mind to turn girls on by leaving it expose either the butt crack or the underwear (if it is a sexy one e.g. tanga, thong or the like).