Do Girls Like Rednecks?

I've noticed some real Texas type attitudes on this site and just wondered if girls are attracted to rednecks

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well, iv always thought 'rednecks' = larry the cable guy so... no not the least bit lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 'rednecks' arn't particularly attractive (that term is associated with being uneducated, etc) but girls love 'country boys' (southern accent, tanned toned body, loves the outdoors, etc) now that, that's irresistable :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Personally, I love a 'country boy' :)

There's just something about a body built and tanned working outside for a summer that can't be achieved any other way ;)

"And she's ridin in the middle of his pickup truck

Blarin Charlie Daniels yellin, “Turn it up!”

They raised her up a lady

but there’s one thing they couldn’t avoid

Ladies love country boys"

-Trace Adkins :)

1|1
    1|1
  • I think redneck is a little diff than what I like. I do also like a country boy. I mean, what's not to like?

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I was only referring to attitude, like a narrow minded bigot type

• Ohh I see, yeah I don't like that kinda country boy at all.

• I think many people stereotype a redneck to be what I believe is white trash. I consider my self to be a redneck girl and I love redneck boys. Good ole country boys are my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a city girl and am engaged to a redneck.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm from Texas and I hardly see any rednecks. Country boy is not the same thing as a redneck...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What is a Texas type attitude?

0|1
    0|0
    • REDNECK

• I disagree. How about you stop sterotyping people in groups and get to know people for who they are? Maybe you will meet some cool people, you never know.

• Not in Texas