Best headphones under 25 Dollars?

Looking for a good pair, my 200 dollar ones just broke :(

If you know really good ones, but they're a little bit more, okay, but keep it under $50

Most Helpful Guy

• What style? Clip-on? Earbud? Over-the-ear?

• You know dude it doesn't really matter to me, any insight would be much obliged.

• i have these link and I love them. if you can get past the fact that theyre only vailable in PINK (wtf) you'll love them. you may have to configure the earpieces to get the right sound for you. it comes with 3 sizes of earpieces and if you don't use the right size for your ear you'll get sh*t sound.

• Thanks Dude

What Girls Said 3

• I got these great Sony blue ear-bud headphones from Source by Circuit City. They are under $20 dollars. When I plug it into my laptop or mp3, I don't have to turn the volume up so high for me to be completely surrounded by the music. The sound is amazing! :)

The following is a link to an image of the headphones:

link

• pshh I don't know all my headphones blow out, I just by super cheap ones now because I know theyr going to blow out

• the jvc gummy ones seem to really last and have good sound quality

skull candy the sound is nice but the actual earphones fall apart, my plastic bud is coming off ugh

also this brand called iHip the bass ones are amazinggggggggg.

What Guys Said 3

• just by curiousity, were they by Skullcandy? lol.

i got JVC marshmellows for $25 at walmart. they last.

• lol no, they were Sony, but they were oh so nice, oh well, thanks again!

• Try going on Newegg and looking for their best rated sellers. But if anything, I'd recommend the ones that come with Ipods (or Iphone's with the microphones on them). Those things sound heavenly.

• SONY MDR-XD100 Best headphones iv ever had and they where only $15