Does anyone else agree that girls from Jersey look thrash?

i finally saw an episode of jersey shore (the show every1 goes crazy for) and what da f*** is this...the girls look like thrash there!...i thought they were suppose 2 be hot...guess not? any1 else agree?

look disgusting..like garbage...nasty...gross ect ect

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I'm from Jersey and I have to say I don't behave in that manner at all, so don't assume every girl from Jersey is like that. Besides, people from other states come to the Jersey Shore in the summer, so half of the people you see on the show are not from New Jersey.

• Not all girls in Jersey are bad. Ones in the lower part are probably bad jut near the top they aren't bad. It depends on the town or area they live in.

You shouldn't really judge an entire state just because of a show you warned. That is just really dumb.

• I`m sure thrash is not a proper word (((confused)))

• I'm sure there are some New Jersey girls who don't dress like those girls from the Jersey Shore. I think the Jersey Shore just gave Jersey girl's a bad name.

• I hate Jersey Shore and I think some people just watch it cause it's fun to watch people make fools of themselves.

• I agree, they are Ugly Haha!

• Yes they all look like trailer trash, even the dudes look disgusting.

• all I know is DJ PAULY D is the type of guy for me - he's so sexy !

• I think some of the girls there are trashy lik if you watch jersey some of the girls the guys bring home... nasty as f*** lol

• all of them look like thrash even the guys

• i think they all look the same which makes them seem average to me but I think sammy is pretty

• yea they look pretty trashy, sometimes jwoww wears some really cute clothes tho imo

• right cause every girl in Jersey looks like those people

What Guys Said 1

• Thrash is a damn good subgenre, so I don't know what you're talking about. Death or black are better though.