How to get a bigger butt?

How do you make your butt bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Squats help I'm pretty sure I'll google it

and I have it link

there I hope this helps note Butt is spelled with two T's

anyhow I hope the link helps!

What Guys Said 2

• Get married

• Eat cake, lots of it. Eat a lot of pasta. Eat a box of twinkies everyday. Drink lots of milkshakes. Eat McDonalds often. So, now your butt is big, now what are you going to do? You're probably being too critical on yourself. If you're younger than 19, than you are still maturing...give yourself some time!

What Girls Said 5

• You can have some of my bum fat!

I HATE having a big bum... it looks so stupid on my body and makes me look big all over...

• Well...to get a big ass..you do squats and for cardio you do the stepper. these two will bring your ass out hella fast. (of course if you do them regularly)

• I made my butt bigger through heavy exercise squats, lunges, deadlifts, cable kickbacks. etc. Try link for exercises and other advices for butt shape up.

• Doing lots of squats will make it look rounder and tighter :D

• Try link. Is what I did and got good results. Plus it's easy and natural. A+