Should I wear cologne?

I take a shower everyday, I forget occasionally like everyone else but I don't wear cologne. I am trying to get a girl to get interested, and I am hoping it might help a little. Should I wear it? If so, what kind?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the kind of girl. If she's really, really shy then she might not appreciate it. But if she's at least a little bit confident then she will probably expect that. Don't wear too much in your everyday life, but I find if I'm going out clubbing or whatever then spraying loads on is a big help. As for the brand, you need to find one that works for you. Go to your local perfume/cologne store (I don't live in the US so I don't know what that would be, here in the UK we have Fenwick) or any department store. There will always be lots of women at these places trying to sell you cologne and they will usually want to give you lots of free samplers so find a fragrance which works for you. Personally I mainly wear Allure Homme by Chanel or Romance Silver by Ralph Lauren.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, use it :D it's sexy

What Guys Said 4

• My last girlfriend used to love the smell of guy deodorant. If you get a nice smelling deodorant than you probably don't need cologne.

• I think you should use some it can't hurt the scent would depend on what you think fits you. I know I can say one thing and and can't stress it enough don't use AXE.

• you could use it. as for the type, I really like Drakar Noir by Guy Laroche

• How much do you wanna spend? Good cologne runs around $50 a bottle. Diesel, Armani, and stuff like that girls love it.