Do guys like blond girls with wavy or straight hair?

I am blond and always have straight hair at school occasionally I have wavy. I am gonna talk to this really cute Guy tomorrow in my cheer uniform and was wondering if guys like straight or wavy hair? And my hair is pretty blond and medium length

• Straight hair
  • Wavy hair

Most Helpful Guy

• medium length. usually means to the shoulders right? I'm not a fan of wavy or curly or blond for that matter but. I'm just one guy. id say go with wavy hair because you have medium length hair. something about medium length hair and wavy just looks better than curly or straight. lets hope he likes blondes too, lol. also, do you know if he's kind of shy or part of a different clique than you. don't do it in your uniform, he might think its a mean trick. if you do do it, in your uniform. make sure your alone with no one around except maybe one or two other people. so that he knows you mean business. talk to him as if you know what you want, and he'll get the idea (dont beat around the bushes) and SMILE

• No my hair is like just past my boobs lol I guess I said medium cus it used to be up to my butt but I cute it! Hahaha and good advice! Only me and my friend are going to and he seems kinda shy kinda a weird rep too but thanku!

• Yeah sure what's the question? :) and thxx hehe

• message me, its kind of personal. www.girlsaskguys.com/user/DaveThomas id message you but your anon.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say wavy, but either way is pretty & something guys like...

• Both are pretty hot, but I guess wavy? I dunno. I don't like REALLY curly, by the way. I mean, it's not a deal breaker, but it's just nothing I've ever liked. Not even sure why... hmm. Maybe cause it looks like a "mess" sometimes. I mean, my hair curls a bit at the end when it gets longer, but it's not like a mess kinda curl all over the place :P

• nothing beats a wavy blondie

• Both are good but wavy is better.

What Girls Said 1